Enabling Canadians to diversify their investments by investing in a portfolio of institutional-grade apartment buildings across Canada.
Use registered (RRSP, RESP, TFSA, LIRA, RRIF) and non-registered funds to invest alongside management and other investors to take advantage of the investment benefits of the Canadian multifamily apartment asset class.
- Invest as little as $10,000
- Registered funds eligible (RRSP, RESP, RRIF) and TFSA
- Target annual return: 11% to 13%
- Diversify by investing in a portfolio of apartment buildings
Who Is This For?
We launched the Peak Multifamily REIT (Apartment Fund) to provide passive real estate investment opportunities to more Canadians. We have designed this investment specifically for people that want to:
- Invest passively in real estate
- Invest in real estate with registered funds (RRSP, RESP, RRIF, etc.)
- Diversify their portfolios beyond the stock market and mutual funds
- Participate in investments traditionally made available only to the wealthiest investors
Our Investment Philosophy
To ensure we provide strong risk-adjusted returns for our investors, we are disciplined in the locations we select, the properties we acquire and how we manage our business to generate investor returns.
Learn How to Invest
To learn more about whether this investment is right for you, enter your information below to receive more information about this investment and get in touch with an investment advisor.
By submitting your phone number and email you are opting into SMS messaging and email communications to arrange or communicate meetings, updates, or general information from Peak Multifamily Trust (“Fund”).