- Using our Immersive Mastery approach, this mastermind is DEDICATED to help you grow your apartment building portfolio within the next 6 months.
- Spots are limited to enable each person to get the attention and direct guidance they need to achieve their goals.
Who Is This For?
Action-takers that have the desire to grow their real estate portfolio with apartment buildings, but feel stuck or unclear on how exactly to achieve their goals
Those that want to play FULL-OUT at the highest level and fast-track their portfolio growth by surrounding themselves with industry experts and like-minded individuals
This mastermind was created to address a very specific issue that many investors are facing: Growing their apartment building portfolio while overcoming challenges and forming relationships with those who can assist them.
How Is This Mastermind Different?
- Our mandate is to help you grow your portfolio of apartment buildings. That’s it!
- Immersive Mastery is our approach—A deep dive that enables you to take confident, decisive actions at a much faster pace.
- If you are looking to immerse yourself in the world of multifamily apartment buildings, this is the mastermind for you.
- 6-month Immersive Mastermind Program (September 2022 to February 2023)
- Kick-off with a three-day in-person facilitated mastermind session
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Kick-off date: September 23-25
- Monthly online group coaching and accountability meetings
- Two in-person facilitated mastermind sessions
- Access to our private online mastermind discussion group
- Direct introductions to multifamily industry contacts
- Tools and resources specific to multifamily apartment acquisition and management (deal documents, excel analyzers and worksheets)
- 1-year access to our online video training catalogue: 10-Step Blueprint to Buying Apartment Buildings (15+ hours of training)
- Expert speakers on topics critical to scaling your apartment portfolio
- Group accountability process
- Deep-dive into your specific growth challenges
Benefits of This Mastermind
- Hyper-focused on multifamily apartment buildings
- Gain all the resources and connections to grow your portfolio
- Group accountability to keep you aligned with your goals
- We will all grow together!
- Network with people that have achieved what you are looking to achieve. Learn how they did it.
- Fast-track the growth of your industry contacts
- Learn from those currently on the same path
- 1-year access to 15+ hours of Peak Multifamily’s online training programs
- Get first access to off-market deals sourced by Peak Multifamily
Some of the Topics to Be Covered
- Developing a growth mindset
- Sourcing deals
- Structuring deals
- Marketing yourself to attract partners
- Building your personal brand
- Deal syndications in Canada
- GP/LP structures and how they work
- How to identify buildings that meet your strategy
- How to develop relationships with lenders
- Adding units to buildings for maximum ROI
- Underwriting value-add deals
- How CMHC underwrites deals
- How to strategically leverage CMHC’s new MLI Select Program
- Social media marketing
- How to adjust your financing strategy as interest rates rise
Who You Will Be Learning From
- Mark and Mike, Co-Founders of Peak Multifamily Investments ($50M assets under management)
- Experienced multifamily investors that have scaled their business and portfolio and have helped Peak Multifamily scale theirs
- Other mastermind participants
- Each participant is screened to ensure they are committed to taking action and have relevant past experiences (i.e. real estate, business, etc.) that is valuable to the group
A mastermind is designed to help its participants grow through the interaction of its members and expert speakers. Mark Baltazar and Mike Rockall—Co-Founders of Peak Multifamily Investments—will be the lead facilitators of the mastermind group to ensure each person’s goals are achieved. While Mark and Mike will facilitate the mastermind, they will be bringing in key industry leaders that will help the group achieve their goals.
Prior to making a career change to becoming a full-time real estate investor, Mark was a partner in a marketing research and brand strategy consultancy working with some of North America’s leading consumer brands. In this role, Mark had the privilege of leading facilitated brand strategy and growth oriented workshops and masterminds with C-suite and VP-level executives to help coordinate their efforts around a clear brand strategy. Mark’s experience facilitating these workshops with senior-level executives combined with his real estate and multifamily experience will be a significant asset to the Peak Multifamily Mastermind.
Just in the past 12 months, Mike has transacted on over $150,000,000 worth of apartment buildings helping his buyer clients and Peak Multifamily Investments scale their portfolios. He’s walked through $2 billion in assets in the last 18 months and is currently #1 in KW Canada for 2022 with 100% of transactions in multifamily.